Our Wedding Planning Philosophy
At Ooh la la! France Wedding Planner, we pride ourselves on addressing the needs and concerns of all our guests, whether it’s a wedding for 20 or two hundred. We organize traditional nuptials that respect your traditions, whether it is for a Jewish, Middle-Eastern, Asian or Russian-Orthodox wedding. Moreover, since the law passed in France in 2014, as well as by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2015, Ooh la la! France Wedding Planner also organizes same-sex weddings and vow renewal ceremonies in gay-friendly venues.
“Everything was flawless, unbelievable and meaningful, our family and friends enjoyed themselves and we couldn’t have asked for anything more.”
Jessica Stoller, Versailles 2014
Flexibility & Creativity
If you have a valid marriage license from your home country, it is possible to be married in a non-denominational church or synagogue provided you send us a valid marriage license. If this is not the case, Ooh la la! France Wedding Planner can arrange a symbolic or humanitarian ceremony at one of the numerous gardens, monuments, villas or chateau estates around France.
Ooh la la! France Wedding Planner prides itself on its flexibility and originality when it comes to planning and organizing your dream wedding. We offer three service options:
The Turnkey Wedding
From the moment you call us with your query to the moment your last guest leaves the wedding, Ooh la la! France Wedding Planner accompanies you every step of the way. Here is what our turnkey wedding includes:
- Finding & negotiating the suitable venue for your wedding
- Finding the accommodation for your guests
- Finding & negotiating the best catering and open bar package
- Finding the DJ/band/musicians for your wedding
- Setting up the wedding décor, including floral decoration, furniture rental, tent hire, lighting and sound, special effects
- Booking transportation to and from the airport, as well as to the wedding venue (including antique cars, carriages and more)
- Organizing hair and makeup for the bridal party as well as the bride
- Booking photographer and videographer and coordination of all photo sessions including pre-wedding sessions
- Organizing special tours and events outside the wedding, such as rehearsal dinners and post-wedding brunch
A La Carte Service
If you have already selected your venue and caterer, but still need additional help with other aspects of your wedding, Ooh la la ! France Wedding Planner can be hired to handle your last-minute wedding needs. Here is what our service includes:
- We can help you source the best package for floral décor, transportation, photography, videography and music,
- We take on the running of your wedding day and related events such as rehearsal dinner or post-wedding brunch.
Our bilingual team of professionals can sort out any last-minute issues and take over the running of your wedding day from start to finish.
Hire a Planner for the Day
If you have done all the preparations for your dream wedding, but still need a planner and hostesses to run the BIG DAY, you can call on Ooh la la! France Wedding Planner to step in and make sure that you have a perfect wedding from start to finish.
By hosting your destination wedding in France, you have a chance to have something truly unique and unforgettable thanks to the expertise and professionalism of Ooh la la! France Wedding. When you are looking to create beautiful and lasting memories, write to email@example.com or fill out the form on our Contact page. You can count us for a speedy reply by phone or email, at no extra charge.