PARIS, FRANCE—You can still remember the day and the time when you met. She has told you that she has always dreamed of going to Paris. You know it’s the city of lovers and romance, the city of Audrey Hepburn and Leslie Caron, Edith Piaf and Owen Wilson, who starred in “Midnight in Paris.”
Imagine booking two tickets to Paris and keeping it a surprise until you get to the airport. One of our clients did that this spring. We arranged his hotel suite with a canopy bed, and a private carriage ride. Where did he propose? In front of the Eiffel Tower, of course. We had a wonderfully discreet photographer to capture it all—and his photos are arriving by the internet 48 hours after his departure. After his dinner at Les Ombres overlooking the Tower, they returned to their suite to find pink champagne in an ice bucket, a box of artisanal chocolates, and 12 dozen roses, as well as a heart of rose petals scattered on the bed. Yes, you dream it—and we make it come true!
Here are 10 more reasons for Ooh la la! France Wedding Planner to arrange your engagement in Paris:
1. Take our private Skip-the-Line private Eiffel Tower tour to the third floor, and pop the question when she doesn’t expect it—while our photographer is secretly positioned to take your pictures at the critical moment.2. We can organize an exclusive cruise on the Seine at sunset with champagne and a photographer—and arrange the perfect moment for your proposal. Better yet, we can organize a magnificent dinner aboard while you lazily cruise down the river.
3. We can arrange for you to visit the castle of Versailles when it is closed, and following your tour you can get down on one knee and propose to your beloved in the Hall of Mirrors or beneath the Temple of Love in the Domain of Marie-Antoinette. 4. Book a romantic getaway trip to Paris—think Valentine’s Day, Xmas-New Year’s, Labor Day weekend, or for a birthday celebration. We can create an engagement package that includes a boutique hotel or apartment rental, restaurant bookings, museum admissions, VIP airport greeters & transfers, even exclusive tours and shopping experiences to your favorite designers.
5. We can plan an exquisite candlelight tour and dinner in one of the magnificent dining-rooms of Vaux-le-Vicomte, and then arrange for you to spend an unforgettable night in Fontainebleau if you don’t want to drive back to Paris.6. Book our customized cycling trip to the Loire Valley or Provence—depending on the time of year, you can propose in the lavender fields of Provence or a splendid château in the Loire Valley, such as Chambord or Chenonceaux.
7. You can book our unique “Midnight in Paris” tour between 10 pm and midnight with a photographer—and you pick the moment you wish to ask her hand in marriage. Just imagine popping the question in front of the Sacré Coeur or the Eiffel Tower when it is sparkling at the stroke of midnight.8. Spend a day touring the cellars and fields of Champagne, and make time to propose as you toast each other with a vintage Dom Pérignon or Ruinart in an exclusive wine salon set aside just for you!
9. Up, up and away in my beautiful balloon: we can arrange for you to pop the question as you float in our balloon over Chantilly, Normandy, Bordeaux or Champagne.10. For those of you who want some thrills and chills, we can arrange for a helicopter ride over Paris, and a landing at a private French château for a glass of champagne and the perfect moment for declaring your intentions.